The Hamilton Waterfront Trail (7.5km): follows Hamilton Harbour from Princess Point (Cootes Paradise) through Bayfront Park, Pier 4 Park, the Discovery Centre and on to HMCS Haida. You’ll also find Williams Coffee Pub, a Waterfront Ice Cream stand and the Hamilton Harbour Queen Cruises nearby.
At Cootes Paradise there is an impressive staircase with a cycling trough leading to Dundurn Park and some amazing lookouts. From here you can connect to Burlington via York Street- extreme caution is needed when crossing the ramp from the 403.
Thank you to my contributors and composure solutions
* Transportation – Bike riding is an economical and environmentally friendly form of transportation. When it is practical, leave your car at home. Ride your bike to a friends house, to a restaurant, to the grocery store, to school or commute to work…
* Enjoy Nature – Enjoy being outdoors and the beauty of all that is around you. From the wind in your face to the smell of springtime flowers in bloom to the sounds of autumn leaves being crushed beneath your tires.
* Explore Locally – Explore your town and/or country at the perfect pace and more personally than you can in a motor vehicle.
* Meet people – Meet people and make new friends. Take the time to stop and talk to people on your route or meet people through organized rides.
* Develop or Improve Relationships – Become closer to your family and friends by taking bike rides together. Casual conversations and time spent together while cycling can go a long way towards closer relationships.
* Stress Relief – Get away from the stress of everyday life. Enjoy the freedom and meditative or calming benefits of bike riding.
* Economical Recreation – Bicycle riding can be a very inexpensive recreational activity or sport. Your biggest investment is usually the bicycle itself. After that, there are accessories that you will want and need but they are usually not that expensive and are, for the most part, one time costs.
*This E bike cost no more than $900 and gets me around easier due too limitations.
As I begin this journey to explore my new life in the world of Photography, I’m hoping to share with you the “New Me” – the process of the regeneration of mind, body and soul. I’m sure this will become an exciting evolutionary path, with hopes that it will inspire those of like minds.
My first project, “Men in Their Environment” will be a photo trip into lives of very interesting people, some of them productive and some who’s lives are not. However all will intrigue us and give us pause to think and to ponder on what constitutes this thing called life.
This project will be a work in progress and I’m presently shaping the first element, which will be release forms for anyone interested in being photographed, in their personal environment – be it at work or home. If you may have any interest in participating in this exciting process, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So if you’d like to join me on this adventure, I say to you, “There is mystery and magic in all of our lives. As we look through the camera lens together, may it serve to strengthen our bonds, shine a little light into the darkness and reaffirm that we are all in this together.