* Transportation – Bike riding is an economical and environmentally friendly form of transportation. When it is practical, leave your car at home. Ride your bike to a friends house, to a restaurant, to the grocery store, to school or commute to work…
* Enjoy Nature – Enjoy being outdoors and the beauty of all that is around you. From the wind in your face to the smell of springtime flowers in bloom to the sounds of autumn leaves being crushed beneath your tires.
* Explore Locally – Explore your town and/or country at the perfect pace and more personally than you can in a motor vehicle.
* Meet people – Meet people and make new friends. Take the time to stop and talk to people on your route or meet people through organized rides.
* Develop or Improve Relationships – Become closer to your family and friends by taking bike rides together. Casual conversations and time spent together while cycling can go a long way towards closer relationships.
* Stress Relief – Get away from the stress of everyday life. Enjoy the freedom and meditative or calming benefits of bike riding.
* Economical Recreation – Bicycle riding can be a very inexpensive recreational activity or sport. Your biggest investment is usually the bicycle itself. After that, there are accessories that you will want and need but they are usually not that expensive and are, for the most part, one time costs.
*This E bike cost no more than $900 and gets me around easier due too limitations.